Extend Your Product Life Cycle with VDX3-PCI
A Half-Size PCI board designed for your legacy system support.
The same as the VDX3-6724 ISA board, VDX3-PCI is an industrial-grade half-size PCI SBC based on the DM&P Vortex86DX3 1GHz SoC, which is designed to keep your applications operating and relying on PCI communication with other I/O modules.
Featured with high I/O integrity, VDX3-PCI is equipped with 2GB DDR3 memory, supporting industrial I/O such as LVDS, Giga Ethernet, 2x COM, PCI, SATA DoM, etc. It operates in temperature environments ranging from -40° up to +85°C and can be powered up under sub-zero conditions. It is a perfect embedded solution for applications requiring PCI communication and for developers looking for PCI support to keep existing applications running.
VDX3-PCI mass production has been launched and is available now. For a quotation or other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Based on Low-power consumption x86-structure Vortex86DX3 1GHz SoC (Dual-core support)
- 2GB DDR3 system memory onboard
- VGA, LVDS, GbE, 2x USB, 2x COM, PCI, SATA DoM, IDE DoM, and Compact Flash
- -40°C o +85°C support and sub-zero power up to support
- Ordering part number: VDX3-PCI-7S4E, VDX3-PCI-7S5E, VDX3-PCI-7D4E, VDX3-PCI-7D4E